Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Winner and Top Picks - Challenge #174

Hello!  I apologize for being a little late with our winners post this week!  It was a long holiday weekend here in the US and also my little brother's wedding weekend so I have been a bit distracted and flighty.  We had an amazing turnout for our last challenge!  We loved seeing so many of you playing along!  Thanks for your patience and without further delay here is our winner of the prize from our fabulous sponsor, Graphicat Designs:

WINNER
#60-Mary D.

Mary, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize.

TOP PICKS



 






Congrats, ladies, and please snag your well-deserved badges from the sidebar.  A new challenge started yesterday and we hope to see more of your gorgeous creations for our "I've Been Framed" challenge with awesome sponsor, Dilly Beans Stamps!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

{hugs}
Regan 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top picks & congrats to the others & the lucky winner too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks!! Made my day :)
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}