Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Challenge #7 Sketch Time:)


Its Sketch Day:)

Hi Everyone! Don't you LOVE sketches?? I know i do!! I am having fun making them too!! I hope you like this one. I also hope that everyone who celebrates Easter has a good one!


You have until midnight on April 18th to be in the running for the prize:) Make sure you put a link up with mr. linky, and leave a comment. When uploading the SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ7.








The winner for the Spring/Easter card is.....



Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:



3



....so that is Stephanie Hester!! Congrats Stephanie! Please email me at janetrossi@yahoo.ca and i will get your prize out to you:)



















Onto the Design team cards!! Our first darling card is from Vanja! She has a knack for colour! I adore the colours and the image is so cute!!


















Our second card is by Melissa. Isn't it pretty? Its so elegant! I love black on cards:)

















This is my card for the week:) Happy Easter!!!



















Awwwwwwww how bright and cheery is this lovely card from Joan! Great job:)















Our very pretty springy card is from Sharon! The colours are great!! Love your bow, wish i could tie bows:(











This summery looking card is from jessica:) The colours are so cheery!!

















And our lovely flowers are from Anne! The colours are stunning:)


















Our Prize for this week is a stamp set by Pink Cat Studio, and some sliding doors from Piggy Tales.





Good luck!!!
HUGS!







13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stephanie!!!!


    Also Love the sketch, will have to make some time to do this challenge!!
    Love all the DT cards, great job ladies!!


    Happy Easter to all!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first time playing along... great job you guys did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time entering anything here. :O) Thanks for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great challenge Janet - loved the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sketch Janet! Thanks for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super fun sketch, Janet. Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sketch challenges! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! I am so confused! I just linked up for probably the wrong challenge! Sigh...silly me! I linked up for the challenge with the three stars in the top left....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just discovered your blog - great cards for this challenge. I hope mine has arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch and fab cards girls! i just entered! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the sketch...but I should have checked it again..I goofed on paper placement :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. discovered this thanks to Anne - first time trying a sketch, quite a change!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}