Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Design Team Member #5


Is ANNE:) I met Anne through the sisterhood of the blogging stampers group 25! Anne makes great cards and i am always so inspired by her! She also has great taste in music ;)
Here is her bio!!
"I'm Anne, forty-something with husband and two teenage sons. I live in Lambourn, in the UK, known as the Valley of the Racehorse.

I've been a quilter for a long time now, but nearly two years ago I took a wrong turn at a craft show and discovered stamping. Stamps, inks and papers are now a serious addiction. I love to make cards and ATCs, anything really as long as it contains stamping :).

When I'm not crafting I love to go horse racing, to garden and to ride my horse Barney (but not all at once). I am a complete anorak about the Rolling Stones and their music."
Give her some love ladies:)
HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}